1. Gabe was back to school today. His day was fine, but he had homework. Yuk! Who likes homework? It's always a struggle in our house, but we made it through!
2. Today I've been feeling like I might be getting sick. I came home and took a nice nap on the couch. The boys said I was snoring, but I'm pretty sure I don't snore!:)
**On a sidenote, here's a funny story! I won't mention any names but someone has really been snoring loud in my bedroom. I got tired of moving to the spare room, so I've recently started wearing an earplug. Yes, I said "an" as in one! I sleep on my side so I only use one earplug. Sometimes I wake up without it and find it in the bed. (along with my socks! Ever find socks in your bed?!!) The other day Christopher told Gabe that he woke up with my earlplug between his butt cheeks...and Gabe believed him!!! lol! He's so funny and makes me laugh every day! And I have been sleeping much better!
3. Yesterday I washed my car, then it rained:( Our road is a muddy disaster right now. I had mud splattered up to the windows by the time I got to work today. I sure wish Glide had a car wash.
4. We had tacos for dinner. Lately it seems we have tacos a few times a week. But really some days it's tacos, some burritos, taco salad, nachos, etc. So I guess it's not always tacos!
5. I got the latest HGTV magazine today! I love this magazine and right now it's my only subscription. Me and HGTV go in phases. Remember when it was so popular and everyone was watching Trading Spaces? Then I took a few years off and now I'm back to watching it all the time. My favorite show right now is The High Low Project!
6. And last night I made 3 new cloth napkins from fat quarters! They are all the same cute fabric on one side and I changed up the colors on the back side.
Goodnight and have a great Tuesday! I get to start the day off with a blood draw! Good times!